Proven Process, Effective Recruiting
As the recruiting partner, it is our goal to expedite our client’s search without sacrificing quality. Aviation Recruiting takes pride in the personalized service and professionalism our consultants provide for each of our clients.
We have established a uniform process that makes it easier for clients to do business with us. The result is a consistency of style that still allows for flexibility to meet each client’s unique staffing needs.
Aviation Recruiting’s five-step recruiting process
- Step 1: Getting To Know You Aviation Recruiting encourages each client to meet with one of our specialized recruiters to obtain a mutual understanding of the opportunity being presented, assist in personalizing the client’s search, and learn about the corporate culture and working environment. Not only does this ensure we are able to target the right candidate, but with initial discussions it massively increases the chance of a successful placement in a timely manner.
- Step 2: The Search Leave the legwork to us! We source from a large proprietary database of qualified candidates and utilize an extensive network of aviation professionals. Through an efficient and dynamic combination of search techniques, our skilled recruitment team will identify, recruit and pre-screen only the most highly qualified candidates.
- Step 3: Managing the Process Managing the candidate throughout the client interview process is where we view the work of a search consultant as only just starting. Keeping the client aware of a candidate’s views, dealing with misconceptions, ensuring the process keeps moving at a suitable pace and managing candidate expectations are all elements that must be taken care of. It is this attention to detail, which Aviation Recruiting believes can be the difference between success and failure in achieving a critical hire.
- Step 4: Presenting the Offer A complete compensation package analysis will be presented to the candidate to reinforce the attractiveness of the company’s offer. Expectations and understandings on both sides must constantly be checked, reviewed and challenged throughout the process. Again our experience of managing these situations time and again will be invaluable in maximizing the chance of getting the right candidate.
- Step 5: The Follow Up We stay in close contact with both the client and new employee to ensure the success and longevity of each placement. Aviation Recruiting’s proven process ensures candidates arrive on-time, and ready to work.