F-16 Mx Program - Senior Quality Control Supervisor-Site
The Senior Quality Control Supervisor-Site is directly responsible to the Quality Liaison and shall assist him/her with compliance activities and internal and external audits as well as assisting with the standing up of teh company with an AS9110 certification at specific site of responsibility.
Duties and Responsibilities: This list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and the employee may be required to perform duties
• Assume the duties of the Quality Liaison during extended period absences of the QL.
• Shall maintain a prominent presence at the site of responsibility to ensure company Quality coverage.
• Shall review, develop and create procedures and process to ensure aerospace "Best Practices" are being implemented and maintained at site.
• Shall train and coach site Quality departments on new policies, procedures and process as implemented and for continuous improvement.
• Supervises and coordinates the activities of the Quality Control Inspectors, which includes Quality Assurance (QA) Inspection, Product Improvement, and Technical Order functions. Shall assist company Quality with all initiatives for establishing a world class Quality management System and Safety Management System.
• Ensure and monitor the Management system has the necessary extant and scope of approval, Airworthiness Data, Training, Manpower Resources and Tooling to undertake the work prior to any contracts being agreed and signed.
• Monitor the Quality Control Section duties, Internal audit, and safety, health and environment activities and ensure that all regulatory, company and customer requirements are complied with.
• Supervision of Technical Library for revision, updates and distribution of Mandatory Technical Information to all relevant technical staff.
• Coordinate incident/accident investigations and prepare the required reports thereof as per company requirement and customer satisfaction.
• Establish and implement necessary communication strategy for the improvement and awareness of quality issues across all departments.
• Management of staff Authorization and control of certifying personal in accordance with company Quality Manual/Technical Procedure Manual requirements.
• Control and implementation of effective Quality Audit surveillance programs and monitoring of incomplete NCR follow -up until completion as per company Quality Manual/ Technical Procedure Manual.
• Observe and monitor technical and personal evaluation, training and qualification, action as necessary to ensure all assigned employees are certified to cover the full spectrum of work centre requirements as specified.
• Shall perform internal and external audits to ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures, standards and regulation. Responsible for assisting, supervising and directing a team of site generated auditors to perform and report findings as well as corrective action plans for all departments.
• Shall assist the Quality Liaison with the Gap analysis to AS9110.
• Together with the Quality Liaison and other Quality managers, oversee the Company AS9110 program.
• Provide technical assistance at the request of all shop personnel and customers as required.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• The candidate must have considerable Aviation Quality Control experience at a senior level and experience in management of personnel.
• The candidate should also possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and must have demonstrated ability to work effectively with peers at all levels throughout the work environment.
• The candidate must have a thorough knowledge of applicable regulations, as well as industry quality standards, and a proven track record of successfully meeting these in aerospace environment.
• The candidate must have recent military airframe experience (F-16 preferred)
Experience & Education:
• B.S. degree in an Aerospace discipline or closely related field (desirable)
• 15 to 20 years documented experience in the aviation maintenance field both civilian and military.
• 10 years' experience in aviation Quality Control
• 5 years' experience in direct responsibility and supervision of a Quality Control department
Knowledge and skills:
• Aircraft Maintenance and Quality Control background, with strong emphasis on military products.
• Decision making, Listening, communication skills
• Ability to confidently delegate responsibilities and tasks
Apply for a Job
Aviation Recruiting, Inc.
1845 Town Center Boulevard, Suite 210
Fleming Island, FL 32003
Skype Contact: Call Rob Webb