Manager Process Improvement Analytics
The successful candidate will work to identify approaches to improve cost management through process improvements, lead and facilitate cross-functional teams to identify opportunities and achieve goals, will ensure the effective communication and application of company values and behavioral standards as stated in our company “Code of Conduct” policy, and respond appropriately in the event of any known departure.
Major Job Accountabilities:
• Identify process and cost improvement opportunities throughout the company through the application of statistical analysis to operating and financial data
• Identify, gather /extract, and analyze data related to corporate strategic questions
• Gather industry and competitive benchmarks to support process analysis
• Work with the business to define approaches to deliver cost reductions and service level improvements based on improving underlying processes
• Assist in the development of position memos and presentations to communicate issues and recommendations to senior management.
• Lead and facilitate cross-functional and functional process and business initiative focused project teams
• Apply statistical analysis, process improvement and project management methodologies, tools and techniques to projects
• Take an active leadership role in helping the business to monitor key processes and gather Best Practices
• Guide and mentor project teams in the use of statistical tools and techniques
• Communicate opportunities, results and issues to various audiences, including stakeholders, process owners and project teams
• 4 + years of business experience, preferably in airline operations
• 3 + years in Statistical Analysis, Financial Planning & Analysis or Management Consulting
• Preferred: prior work experience as Quality Consultant or Black Belt
• Minimum of 12 months in current position (if internal)
• College Degree with emphasis in Statistics or Finance at the undergraduate or graduate level
• Advanced Computer Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project, Minitab)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the company and with external parties
• Proven ability to lead projects and teams to successful and timely conclusions
• Proven track record of facilitating change and innovation in current role
• Proven ability to think strategically and act tactically
• Strong leadership and facilitation skills
• Self-motivated, highly organized with demonstrated ability to work multiple projects concurrently.
• Poised, self-confident, tenacious and flexible
Apply for a Job
Please send a copy of your resume, along with a cover letter stating the position you are applying for.
Aviation Recruiting, Inc.
1845 Town Center Boulevard, Suite 210
Fleming Island, FL 32003
Skype Contact: Call Rob Webb