F-16 Mx Program - Lead Quality Control Inspector Airframe-Site
The Lead QC Inspector-Site is directly responsible to the Sr. Quality Control Supervisor and shall assist him/her with compliance activities and internal and external audits as well as assisting with the standing up of the company with an AS9110 certification at specific site of responsibility.
• The successful candidate must have considerable Aviation Quality Control experience at a senior level, and experience in management of personnel.
• The successful candidate should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and must have demonstrated an ability to work effectively with peers at all levels throughout the work environment.
• The successful candidate must have a thorough knowledge of applicable regulations, as well as industry quality standards, and a proven track record of successfully meeting these in an aerospace environment.
Experience and Education:
• B.S. degree in an Aerospace discipline or closely related field (desirable)
• 15-20 years documented experience in the aviation maintenance field, both civilian and military
• 10 years experience in aviation quality control
• 5 years experience in direct responsibility and supervision of a Quality Control department
• Must have recent military airframe experience (F-16 preferred)
Knowledge and Skills:
• Aircraft Maintenance and Quality Control background with a strong emphasis on military products.
• Strong decision making, listening, and communication skills
• Ability to confidently delegate responsibilities and tasks
Apply for a Job
Please send a copy of your resume, along with a cover letter stating the position you are applying for.
Aviation Recruiting, Inc.
1845 Town Center Boulevard, Suite 210
Fleming Island, FL 32003
Skype Contact: Call Rob Webb