- U.S. citizenship is a requirement for this program.
- Applicants must have, or be capable of securing a valid U.S. passport and security clearance.
- If you have outstanding financial or legal issues that may prevent the U.S. State Department from issuing you a passport, please contact us to determine your eligibility.
- Must be between the ages of 21 and 60 to be eligible for a Saudi Arabian work visa.
- Applicants must also be capable of passing an employment physical, various lab test, and background check for criminal history as part of the work visa processing requirements.
- If you have a medical condition or previous history that may prevent you from completing the work visa requirements please contact us to determine if you are eligible.
- Single or unaccompanied candidates preferred. Family status is available on a case by case basis.
|Job Title||Facility||City||Date Posted|
|Aircraft Manufacturing/Production Quality Inspector||Riyadh||01/04/2013|
|F-15 PDM Program||05/09/2012|
|Aircraft Electrical Technician (F-15)||Multiple||Riyadh||03/26/2009|