Commercial Aviation / Aerospace Programs
- Applicants must have, or be capable of securing a valid U.S. passport and security clearance.
- If you have outstanding financial or legal issues that may prevent the U.S. State Department from issuing you a passport, please contact us to determine your eligibility.
- Must be between the ages of 21 and 60 to be eligible for a Saudi Arabian work visa.
- Applicants must also be capable of passing an employment physical, various lab test, and background check for criminal history as part of the work visa processing requirements.
- If you have a medical condition or previous history that may prevent you from completing the work visa requirements please contact us to determine if you are eligible.
- Single or unaccompanied candidates preferred. Family status is available on a case by case basis.
|Job Title||City||Date Posted|
|Lear 40 First Officer||Jeddah||06/13/2013|
|Lear 40 Captain||Jeddah||06/13/2013|
|Maintenance Controller (MC) - Gulfstream GIV/450/550||Riyadh||05/30/2013|
|A&P / Aircraft Mechanic||Jeddah||05/23/2013|
|Quality Inspector - King Air 350||Riyadh||05/14/2013|
|A&P Mechanic - King Air 350||Riyadh||05/14/2013|
|Avionics Technician - King Air 350||Riyadh||05/14/2013|
|Technician Instructor – King Air 350||Riyadh||05/14/2013|
|Maintenance Supervisor – King Air||Riyadh||05/14/2013|
|Aircraft Maintenance Project Manager||Riyadh||05/14/2013|
|Pilot / Instructor - King Air 350||Riyadh||05/14/2013|
|Aircraft MRO Lean Manufacturing Engineer||Riyadh||02/19/2013|