F-16 Maintenance Program Opportunities
The F-16 Maintenance Program will have openings for all F-16 aircraft maintenance AFSCs, Quality Assurance, as well as Maintenance Training Instructors, etc.
• Avionics Instructors & Flight Control Instructors
• Jet Engine Maintenance Instructors
• Electric/Environmental Equipment Maint Instructors
• Structural Maintenance Instructors
• Pneudraulic Systems Maintenance Instructors
• Aircraft Metals Technology Maintenance Instructors
• General Maintenance Instructors
• Int. Avionics Instructors & Flight Control Instructors
• Egress Equipment Maintenance Instructors
• Int. Avionics Comm/Nav & Penet Aids Maintenance Instructors
• Int. Avionics Instructors & Flight Control Maintenance Instructors
• Life Support Equipment Maintenance Instructors
• Weapons Load Maintenance Instructors
• NDI Maintenance Instructors
• Fuel System Maintenance Instructors
• Crew Chiefs
• Int. Avionics Comm/Nav & Penet Aids
• Quality Assurance (Supervisor /Inspector)
• Hydraulic/Pneudraulic Technicians
• Maintenance Control Technicians
• Engine Test Cell Technicians
• Life Support Technicians
• Weapons Load Technicians
• Electric/Environmental Technicians
• Structural Mechanics Technicians
• Egress Equipment Technicians
• Fuel System Technicians
• Metallurgical Laboratory Technicians
• Maintenance applicants must be prior USAF F-16 (5, 7, 9) Level certified. All applicants must be able to provide proof of qualifications in the form of a DD214 and USAF training certificates and documentation.
• Applicants must possess, or be capable of securing, a valid U.S. passport. Applicants must also be capable of passing an employment physical, and criminal history background check as part of the work visa processing requirements.
To Apply For a Position:
Apply for a Job
Please send a copy of your resume, along with a cover letter stating the position you are applying for.
Aviation Recruiting, Inc.
1845 Town Center Boulevard, Suite 210
Fleming Island, FL 32003
Skype Contact: Call Rob Webb